Hey, I’m Aniyah!
I’m a 90’s baby with a lot to say. Why? Because I’m passionate about mental health and helping people grow.
Not only do I have a personal interest in mental health because of my history of depression & anxiety, I have a professional interest in it as well. I am currently enrolled in grad school, working to obtain my Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology.
Creating a healthier mindset and developing a loving relationship with yourself is important to me for many reasons – the main one is because I want to set a positive example for my ten year old daughter, Kamiya. It’s important to me that the generational curses that run in our family ends with her.
You’re important to me too! Which is why I created this site. I want to share my journey and the lessons I have learned along the way so that it can help you grow, glow and give yourself the love/life you’ve always dreamed of.
Okay, so now that we got that out the way, let’s really get to know each other. If we are going to be great friends and all, here are some things to know…
15 Fun Facts About Me
- I’m a Christian
- Chick-Fil-A is the main reason I refuse to go vegetarian
- My favorite color is purple
- I have one older brother + one younger sister
- My first name means “Come to God who is full of grace”
- My grandmother on my father’s side and my great-grandmother on my mother’s side names were Helen. Hence my middle name.
- The Lion King is hands down one of my favorite movies ever
- It is my goal to visit every state in the United States & every continent
- I’m 5’2
- I’m extremely empathetic
- I’m also an extreme smart ass (working on it…kind of)
- Nobody believes me but I’m actually an introvert
- My birthday is in June – yay, Geminis!
- I absolutely love flowers
- Food. That is all that needs to be said.
I hope that gives you more insight into who I am. It would be awesome to get to know who you are! Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org + introduce yourself and how you found my blog.
Later love bugs!